Hi! , I'm Luisa
Bilingual Virtual Assistant / Web Designer / Impact Manager
One of my passions is to help new businesses fidn their brand and voice into the digital world.
Former clients tag me as a quick learner, savvy and adaptable to any industry. My track record serving CEOs, independent entrepreneurs, and Coaches in many industries, make me a great and valuable resource to help you and your business keep up and grow.
Providing High-Quality Services totally customizable to your needs!
Social Media Management
Web Forms Design
Check out all our services!
Virtual Assistant - Impact Manager - Content Creator
- Impact content creation for all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Graphic Design and Video Creation
- Online Research
- Design Powerpoint Presentations
- Website Edits
- Translations ( Spanish – English, English – Spanish)
Impact Manager / Virtual Assistant
- Work independently meeting quick turn-around times and deadlines
- Manage all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Facebook)
- Manage a team virtually using, slack, whatsapp, Trello and email correspondence
- Arranging group travel and booth setup for conferences and conventions
- Manage production of collateral
- Format client’s blog content and upload to website (WordPress)
- CRM Management (InfusionSoft, Insightly)
- Manage email accounts daily, ensuring excellent customer service
- Advisor for web layouts, creation of flyers, newsletters and auto responders through Infusionsoft, Mail Chimp and drip mail campaigns
Community Manager / Virtual Assistant
- Managed accounting data in QuickBooks
- Maintained executive calendars and scheduled appointments.
- Design business cards and brochures using Adobe Illustrator
- Created and monitored campaign performance through InfusionSoft
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Power Point)
- Maintained website with upload of new content (WordPress)
- Organized team communications (Slack, Trello)
- Virtual Assistant-executing multiple administrative tasks including invoicing, mailers, corporate letters, data entry, online shopping, shipment coordination, inventory tracking, and updating data bases.
- Ordered office supplies, negotiate with vendors ensuring cost effective pricing.
- Monitored order progress and inventory levels.
- Assisted in purchasing, inventory, customer service and operations departments.
- Assisted in all areas of administrative work including data entry, receptionist duties, and file.
- Prepared and deliver billing invoices and other custom reports for clients
- Advised customer in online shopping procedures
- Assisted clients with inquiries, issues and complaints.
- Online purchases for customers and company personnel
- Generated daily and monthly report of Purchases
- Strengthened interpersonal communication skills that improved customer relations.
- Sales Promoter, manage and enter orders for our main client Wal-Mart Central America
Working Towards Success
We are here to help you recapture your time, so that you can focus on doing what you love, and make your business even more awesome.
We’re here to help you put the systems in place that you need so your organization runs smoothly and effectively, and always adding that personal touch to your business as if it were my very own.
Let’s work together towards your business goals.
Apply to work with me!